Morning! welcome to virtualcloudblog.com and thanks for checking it out. Today, I’ll write this post about #ZertoCON 2018.
What is ZertoCON?
Hosted by Zerto, was scheduled for May 21-23 in Boston, Massachusetts. Zerto’s third-annual conference will focus on exploring new transformative and disruptive technologies and educate and empower attendees to evolve from beyond backup and recovery, to true IT resilience.
The conference was designed for customers, partners, cloud services providers (CSPs) and experts who focus on business continuity, workload mobility and cloud agility.
- Advanced use cases – Attendees will have the opportunity to sharpen their skills and change the way they work — learn how to configure failovers, test, automate, optimize and become data driven with Zerto
- Protect your data, apps & business – Learn best practices to deliver continuous business availability regardless of mother nature, mistakes, malice or infrastructure modernization
- Modernize and transform IT – Lean to move beyond legacy systems, mitigate risks and complexity of datacenter and cloud migrations and futureproof IT operations
- Solve multi-cloud, hybrid cloud – Multi-cloud, hybrid cloud, inter cloud, intra cloud: explore the options and best practices to build a cloud strategy
Conference sessions also included.
- Automation Deep Dive
- Zerto: The Do’s, Don’ts and How To’s
- End-to-End Protection Solution
- GDPR Impact for Cloud Adoption
- Testing Failovers: Best Practices
- Zerto Analytics: Become Data-Driven
At ZertoCON 2018, Zerto introduced the IT Resilience Platform – converging backup, disaster recovery, and cloud mobility solutions into a single, simple, scalable platform. The IT Resilience strategy combines continuous availability, workload mobility, and multi-cloud agility to ensure you can withstand any disruption, leverage new technology seamlessly, and move forward with confidence.
Zerto also unveiled its vision for the future of backup – continuous journal-based protection is going to completely change the way backup gets done. Read all about the IT Resilience Platform and Zerto’s vision for the future of backup
This year’s conference was supported by global sponsor, Microsoft; platinum sponsor, IBM Cloud; gold sponsors, ExaGrid, Expedient, iland, Spectrum Enterprise; and silver sponsors EchoStor, Tegile and US Signal.
Attached a couple of presentations
- Birdseye View of the Clouds
- Resilience in the Real World
- Best Practices: Networking for Failover & Failover Tests
Rob Strechay, Senior Vice President of Product at Zerto during the ZertoCON